What's Mine Is Yours

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You're Disgusting, And You're Nasty

Brett and I bought a Dyson -- our first major split-down-the-middle purchase as a soon-to-be-living-in-sin couple. We went around to a bunch of different stores two weeks ago and couldn't find the one we wanted, so we bought it online.

It just came today. It's sitting in the box right behind me in my cubicle.

All I can think about is how hard I'm going to clean my apartment tonight.

"Apartment, I'm going to rock your world. You aren't even gonna know what hit you."

Which sounds much more dirty than I mean for it to sound, which ends up being ironic in and of itself.

4 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger IA said...

Wow, it got really old in here.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger styro said...

I hope that vacuum really sucks!

Living in sin is awesome. I'm glad your boyfriend will go in on co-purchases with you. Mine is like, "What, it's YOUR house, so YOUR vacuum, so YOU pay for it!" fucker!!!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger jenB said...

SUCK MOTHER FUCKER SUCK!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger snowy said...

when you're done rocking your apartment swing on by and suck up mine okay? free beer involved. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home