What's Mine Is Yours

Monday, October 03, 2005

Let the Pants Shitting Commence

I have in my possession, right now, the phone number of the publicist of my No. 1 favorite celebrity. I spoke to publicist's assistant earlier today, who uttered an adjective along the lines of 'golden'.

I am waiting, currently, for said publicist to touch down from a flight to Australia and let me know if/when I can interview No. 1 favorite celebrity.

Face to face.

On Wednesday.

I will update this when I know more. But. Right now.

Holy.
Shit.

Update:: Said celebrity is not doing press right now. THANK GOD.

3 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger scott-san said...

Well, that's a . . . relief?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger gmr2048 said...

so? what's the verdict? did it go down? did it get postponed? if it's postponed...can i show up and be the official photographer? pretty please? i don't even care who the celeb is.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Mad_Mad_Girl said...

it didn't happen and i am very very glad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home